Platelet Gel Therapy
Surgery in and of itself creates a controlled injury to your body's tissue. Fortunately, your body is equipped with healing mechanisms that begin a multi-stage healing process the moment the injury occurs. Proteins found within your body's bloodstream react like a response team and start performing a multitude of activities to stop bleeding, attract infection-fighting cells and initiate new cell formation. We all heal at different rates depending on our genes and physical attributes. Although the same surgical techniques are often utilized on two separate patients, no two surgeries are ever identical because the patients themselves are unique. You will heal differently from your best friend or the person sitting across the room. Even within a single surgery, your body may heal differently in one area compared to another.
Orthopedic, neurology, cardiovascular, oral, and plastic-based surgical procedures are quickly gaining momentum, and platelet-rich plasma therapy services (PRP) greatly reduce the amount of time needed to recover from a surgical procedure, while also:
- Reducing inflammation
- Decreasing scarring on the skin
- Functioning as an autologous blood product
- Immediately stops bleeding
At Keystone Perfusion Services, we can help you with the entire process of adding PRP as a service to your hospital or practice. Our start-up program helps you:
- Quickly establish policy and procedures
- Rapidly schedule procedures
- Accurately and efficiently bill
- Educate your hospital or office’s personnel
- Ensure you have all necessary credentialing documents
- Get instant access to all equipment and supplies needed
- Give you our contractual commitment to excellence
At Keystone Perfusion Services, we are a leading provider of the most innovative and cutting-edge perfusion and PRP techniques available. You will receive custom solutions tailored especially to your organization’s unique needs.